Northwestern’s art programs can prepare you to pursue graduate degrees, exhibit art, teach and more. You'll have the opportunity for valuable experiences beyond the classroom. For example:
- Logos designed by Northwestern students were selected to promote the 2019 and 2015 Higher Learning Commission conferences.
- Posters designed by Northwestern students were chosen to promote the 2018 and 2014 Latino Heritage Festival in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Northwestern student artwork was selected for the 2017 University of Nebraska juried art exhibition.
- In 2014, a student was selected for an elite internship at Elsewhere Museum in North Carolina.
- A student presented an art history paper at the 2013 Mid-Atlantic Popular Culture Association conference.
- In 2012, art by a graphics design class was featured in The GlassBooks Project, a nationwide initiative helping victims of crime tell their stories.