You’re applying—we’re so excited! We’re eager to work with you as you go through the admissions process. Contact us with any questions along the way.
Admissions requirements and instructions vary depending on the type of student you are, so select the most appropriate category below:
- High school students/home-school students
- Transfer students
- Northwestern NEXT (for students with intellectual or developmental disabilities)
- Graduate School and Adult Learning
- Application for re-enrollment (for former students)
- Study abroad programs
- Post Secondary Education Opportunity (PSEO)
- Guest application (for on-site non-degree-seeking students)
Students must have a GPA of 2.0 or better to be admitted unconditionally. Students with a GPA below 2.0 may be asked to submit an ACT/SAT or CLT score and complete an "Insight Résumé" questionnaire as part of their application for admission before an acceptance decision is made.