Korver Visual Arts Center
Artists need space and freedom to experiment. The Korver Visual Arts Center has well-equipped studios for ceramics, design, drawing, painting, photography, printmaking and sculpture.
Studios and creative tools
Korver Center studios have expansive north-facing windows and include easels, drawing tables, and lockers where art students can store projects and supplies. Students also have access to studios, including:
- Ceramics room with 17 wheels and 4 kilns
- Drawing studio with 20 drafting tables
- Mac lab with 21 computers containing Adobe Suite
- Painting studio for oil, acrylic and watercolors
- Photography darkroom
- Printmaking studio with 4 presses
- Sculpture lab with professional-grade power tools
Te Paske Gallery
The centerpiece of the Korver Arts Center is the Te Paske Gallery, which hosts monthly exhibitions by professional and student artists. Northwestern also maintains its own fine art collection of master works.