Business & Economics Preview Day Monday, Nov. 13, 2017 | 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Visit Northwestern during a Preview Day specifically designed for students interested in business, economics, accounting and communications. Your time on campus will provide:
In a single day, you can explore multiple areas within business, including:
You'll have the opportunity to get to know the professors who will be teaching your classes—as well as current students in Northwestern's business programs—during breakout sessions, a student panel and lunch.
Depending on your interests, you will work with others to calculate the cost of a product, create a crisis communication plan, conduct a logo review for a business, or participate in a simulation involving decisions related to scarcity, ownership, and expected costs and benefits. We want your day with us to be the start of discovering your gifts and God's calling for your life.
Why study business at NWC?
- Northwestern accounting graduates taking the CPA exam for the first time in 2016 recorded the fifth best pass rate among all institutions that had at least 10 candidates. Northwestern also had the best pass rate of any college in Iowa and any institution in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities.
- Northwestern is included among the top 10 economics programs in the state of Iowa by the career website Zippia.com.
- Over the past year, seniors competing in the international Business Strategy Game as part of their capstone class have been consistently successful, with teams finishing in the top 5% of 6,500 teams from around the world.
- Recent Northwestern grads are employed by international marketing companies, the Big Four accounting firms, the FDIC and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. They have their own businesses, teach in high schools and lead nonprofit organizations.
- Learn more
- Schedule for Business Preview Day