Spread Red your way
If you love and believe in Northwestern, then take action. The Northwestern Network offers a variety of ways to get involved in spreading red.
- Help with Northwestern’s recruitment efforts by giving us the names of high school juniors and seniors.
- Encourage prospective students and their parents to consider NWC.
- Host or attend an admissions event in your community.
- Serve as a liaison between our admissions counselors and your school or church.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Share our posts with your friends.
- Encourage others to do the same.
Career and internship support
- Provide internship and job opportunities.
- Recruit on campus.
- Open your business to student field trips.
- Serve as a professional mentor.
- Hire Northwestern graduates.
- Share your expertise by speaking to a class.
- Advise a student organization.
- Support Northwestern students involved in the fine arts and athletics by attending their plays, concerts, art exhibits and games.
Philanthropy and stewardship
- Help us identify potential donors for scholarships, capital projects and other initiatives.
- Host a reception for alumni, parents or friends of NWC.
- Tell us about Northwestern graduates who have excelled in their careers or as influential members of their communities.
- Partner with an advancement officer in making personal visits with donors.
Have your own idea for how you'd like to Spread Red? Let us know!