Responsible Raiders Pledge
Love others as well as you love yourself. Mark 12:31
We're Raider Nation. We love each other, and we love being in community. Our ability to remain on campus, living and learning TOGETHER, depends on YOU.
As a member of this beloved community, I pledge to care for myself and my Raider family by:
- Doing my best to follow RESPONSIBLE RAIDERS guidelines:
- washing my hands
- staying home/in my room if I am sick
- wearing my mask if campus COVID-19 guidelines require me to do so
- Following the directives of NWC's campus health services and/or Community Health Partners (Iowa Department of Public Health) if I need to be tested, quarantine or isolate.
- Taking special care when interacting with members of the community who may be at greater risk for COVID-19 (anyone who is immunocompromised, has a chronic health condition, or is older—as many faculty and staff members are).
- Noticing, encouraging, praying for and selflessly serving any member of my Raider family who needs support.