NWC Impact Competition - round three: final presentation
Students are pitching ideas for ways to make a difference in the community and on campus, competing for cash prizes totaling $4,500 in three tracks: NWC, for profit, and nonprofit. This round is held in-person and evaluated by an independent panel of judges, based on your live 5-minute presentation. Participants must present during their assigned time block on Monday, Dec. 5. Round Three will be held from 12:45 to 2:10 PM in the Vogel Room. Guests are welcome to attend and participate in the crowd favorite voting as well.
Guidelines for Round Three:
- Review judging sheet on following pages
- The same visual aids or different visual aids may be used in Round Three. You have 5 minutes total to present. Again, if you use video/slide show, you may bring file on flash drive or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Judges will interact through a Q&A time after your presentation for about 5 minutes
- During Round Three – Guests will be in the audience for crowd voting.
- The crowd favorite in each track will win $20 in prize money.
- Judges will be scoring separately for deciding who will be the 1st-5th place winners
- IMPACT Competition winners will be announced and e-mailed around 2:30 PM