Christmas in New York City
Celebrate the season with Raider Nation in the Big Apple
Join NWC alumni and friends on a four-day Northwestern Network trip experiencing the magic of Christmas in New York City. We’ll stay in the 4-star Marriott Marquis in the heart of Times Square.
- Fly to NYC (including motor coach from Orange City to Omaha for area residents)
- Motor coach from airport to Katz’s Deli for lunch
- Tour Wall Street
- Dinner at Sardi’s
- Evening on your own
- Early risers can walk to the Today Show
- 6-hour bus tour of NYC with short stops, including Central Park, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Lunch on your own at Grand Central Station, including shopping in the Holiday Market
- Pre-theatre dinner at Carmine’s
- Theatre production of your choice
- Motor coach to Battery Park and ferry to Ellis Island
- Ferry back to Battery Park and walk to Brookfield Place for box lunch at Olive’s
- Tour 9/11 Museum
- Ride subway to the hotel
- Dinner at John’s Pizzeria
- Tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes
- Motor coach transportation to the airport
- Return flight
- Motor coach transportation from Omaha to Orange City for area residents
$2,599 per person (double occupancy)
$3,349 per person (single occupancy)
Cost includes airfare, hotel, breakfast buffet and all restaurants, shows, and NYC guide service.
The itinerary includes a good amount of walking.
Group size is limited. Register and pay the $599 per person deposit below. Email Aletha Beeson for more information.