Global Leadership Summit
The Global Leadership Summit, via live stream on Northwestern College’s campus, offers two days of rich, high-impact, inspiring sessions for leadership growth. Areas of expertise that faculty explore include: Cultivating Innovation, Building Trust, Maximizing Productivity, Overcoming Fear, Influencing Change, Managing Conflict, Improving Workplace Civility, Casting Vision and so much more!
August 5-6, 2021
Career & Self-Development, Communication , Critical Thinking , Equity & Inclusion , Leadership , Professionalism , Teamwork , Technology
How to earn your badge:
- Register for the Micro-credential with the form below.
- Plan to attend both summit days at Northwestern.
- Check-in at our Center for Innovation & Leadership table before the event begins each day.
- Submit a brief personal reflection of learning to email@example.com in order to receive your digital badge. Your reflection should include five key leadership insights from the summit faculty and how you plan to apply the inspiration to your life and work right away.
- Share your leadership badge!
Registration has closed.