Request your transcript
Requesting your transcript
- The registrar’s office at Northwestern College is using Transcripts on Demand (TOD) by eSCRIP-SAFE, which enables delivery of your official transcript electronically as well as through regular or overnight mail. The electronic option is recommended because it is quick, easy and environmentally friendly. Processing of transcript requests takes place during normal business hours. In accordance with federal law, your transcript cannot be released without your signature.
- If you have access to MyNWC, login and click on the Academics tab, Transcripts link, and go to the Official Transcript portlet.
- If you do not have access to MyNWC, you will first need to set up your account with TOD.
- Please note:
Transcripts may be held if there are unmet outstanding financial obligations to Northwestern College.
Academic transcripts are not available for Continuing Education Units (CEUs), such as the non-credit coaching authorization.
- Electronic transcripts can only be sent through TOD eSCRIP-SAFE. There will be an $8 processing fee for each transcript you request.
- Electronic transcripts are normally processed within 1 to 2 business days.
- The registrar’s office will no longer accept mailed, faxed or emailed transcript request forms.
- There will be a $10 processing fee for each printed transcript you request via TOD.
- Printed transcripts sent by mail are normally processed within 2 to 3 business days, plus mail time.
Request your transcript via TOD
Walk up orders
- The registrar’s office will process official transcripts for anyone who personally comes to the office to request a transcript.
- Only hardcopy transcripts will be available.
- Printed transcripts may be sent only via regular mail.