Northwestern to host Global Leadership Summit in August
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
For the fifth year, Northwestern College will be a host site for the Global Leadership Summit, taking place Aug. 5 and 6.
Two days of presentations by internationally known leadership experts will be livestreamed in the DeWitt Theatre Arts Center. Attendees are encouraged to experience the Summit in person, but registrants will also be provided with a link to the “GLS Online Experience,” enabling them to participate in the Summit from their homes if they choose.
Attendees can register at the early bird rate of $189/individual or $169/person for groups of two or more. The early bird discount is available until July 13.
This year’s world-class Summit faculty is made up of more than a dozen diverse thought leaders from the business and nonprofit sectors, including:
- Ibukun Awosika, chairperson of First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Dr. Franscesca Gino, professor at Harvard Business School
- Malcom Gladwell, host of the “Revisionist History” podcast
- Jerry Lorenzo, global head of Adidas Basketball
- Bianca Juárez Olthoff, founder and president of In the Name of Love
- Rich Wilkerson Jr., co-founder of VOUS Leadership Conference
Visit Northwestern’s Summit website, www.nwciowa.edu/GLS, to learn more about the Summit speakers and to register for the event.