Fly to Iowa Nov. 17–19 and March 26–27
Visit Northwestern during one of our special fly-in weekends to experience campus life and learning with other students interested in attending college a distance from home.
- Nov. 17–19 includes a Friday Preview Day for high school students
- March 26–27 includes a Monday RED101 Admitted Student Day
$300 airfare reimbursement
Visit Northwestern College, and we'll reimburse the cost of your airfare up to $300, payable when you're accepted for admission. The reimbursement must be requested within one month of your visit and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Reimbursement is for airfare only and does not include baggage fees.
- You must stay overnight on campus in order to be eligible for the airfare reimbursement. If your trip includes visits to other colleges, Northwestern will reimburse you for a portion of your ticket cost, up to $150 (excluding baggage fees).
- Only high school juniors, seniors and transfer students are eligible for the one-time flight reimbursement. Additional visits will be at the student's own expense.
- Tickets for traveling companions are not eligible for the reimbursement.
If you come for one of our Fly to Iowa weekends, Northwestern will provide transportation to and from airports in Sioux City, IA (45 min. from Orange City), Sioux Falls, SD (1.5 hours from Orange City), and Omaha, NE (2.5 hours from Orange City). If your trip includes a visit to another college, we'll provide transportation at least to or from the airport, but not necessarily both. Contact your admissions counselor if you have questions.
- Nov. 17–19
- OMAHA | Plan to arrive between 4 and 8 p.m. on Nov. 17 and depart after 10 a.m. on Nov. 19
- SIOUX CITY or SIOUX FALLS | Plan to arrive between 4 and 10 p.m. on Nov. 17 and depart after 8 a.m. on Nov. 19
- March 26–27
- OMAHA | Plan to arrive before 2 p.m. on March 26 and depart after 6 p.m. on March 27 or after 10 a.m. on March 28
- SIOUX CITY or SIOUX FALLS | Plan to arrive before 4 p.m. on March 26 and depart after 4 p.m. on March 27 or after 8 a.m. on March 28