Fly to Iowa
Visit during our special fly-in weekends
- Fly-in weekends
- Nov. 17–19 includes a Friday Preview Day for high school students
- March 26–27 includes a Monday RED101 Admitted Student Day
$300 airfare reimbursement
Visit Northwestern College, and we'll reimburse the cost of your airfare up to $300, payable when you're accepted for admission. The reimbursement must be requested within one month of your visit and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Reimbursement is for airfare only and does not include baggage fees.
- You must stay overnight on campus in order to be eligible for the airfare reimbursement. If your trip includes visits to other colleges, Northwestern will reimburse you for a portion of your ticket cost, up to $150 (excluding baggage fees).
- Only high school juniors, seniors and transfer students are eligible for the one-time flight reimbursement. Additional visits will be at the student's own expense.
- Tickets for traveling companions are not eligible for the reimbursement.
If you come for one of our fly-in weekends, Northwestern will provide transportation to and from airports in Omaha, Sioux Falls (SD) and Sioux City (IA). If you visit another time, we'll provide transportation to and from airports in Sioux Falls and Sioux City; visitors flying into Omaha should plan to arrange their own transportation to campus. (If your trip includes a visit to another college, we'll provide transportation at least to or from the airport, but not necessarily both.)