2020 Virtual Early Learning Fall Institute
continuing education credit for attending the conference
Iowa Association for the Education of Young Children
Fall Institute: Building Brighter Futures
Thursday-Saturday, October 1-3
One License Renewal Credit $35 | One Graduate Credit $150
Licensed teachers can earn 1 license renewal or graduate credit by attending the Early Learning Fall Institute on October 1st-3rd and completing the credit requirements. You will complete the following to earn the credit:
- Register for the IAEYC Fall Institute here
- Register for Northwestern's license renewal or graduate credit by using the form below.
Please pre-register online before the conference begins on Thursday evening, October 1st. You will receive an email with instructions.
- Attend sessions and document your attendance.
- Following the Institute, those pursuing license renewal credit will complete approximately 4 additional hours of reading and reflection on the topics from the Institute to reach the required 15 hours of engagement. Those pursuing graduate credit will complete the required follow-up activities noted in the syllabus
- Meet with the Northwestern professor over the lunch hour on Saturday (12:00-1:00pm) via Zoom.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Register below before the conference begins on Thursday evening on October 1st.
Registration has closed.