Student Accounts Manager
Northwestern College has an opening for a full-time student accounts manager beginning Feb. 20, 2019. This position will report to the comptroller and is responsible for billing and collecting student accounts, answering questions on billing statements, managing daily cash drawer and preparing bank deposits, reconciling online eCheck and credit card payments, recording cash receipts, and supervising student workers.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of an associate’s degree in accounting. A bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred.
- Three to five years of related experience in billing and collections, preferably in higher education
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with different departments
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in collecting past due accounts and knowledge of higher education operating systems.
The successful candidate will have an authentic Christian faith and support the college’s mission and identity as expressed in our Vision for Learning, Vision for Diversity and Statement of Christian Identity.
Northwestern College is affiliated with the Reformed Church in America and seeks to more fully reflect the cultural and ethnic diversity of the body of Christ in its faculty, staff, administration and students. Women and candidates from historically underrepresented groups are enthusiastically encouraged to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, submit letter of application, resume and Northwestern College application form by Jan. 15, 2019.
To apply for this position, use the button below to start or resume your application.