Global Leadership Summit Aug. 8–9, 2019
livestreamed at Northwestern College
Join us for the third Global Leadership Summit livestream! This year's faculty includes popular speakers Craig Groeschel and Danielle Strickland from last year as well as a dozen others, including:
- Aja Brown, mayor of Compton, Calif., and 2016 recipient of the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award
- Bear Grylls, star of of the Emmy-nominated TV show Man Vs. Wild and author of Soul Fuel
- Dr. Krish Kandiah, advocate for fostering and adoption and founder of Home for Good
- Patrick Lencioni, best-selling author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Jo Saxton, church staffer and founder of the Ezer Collective that equips and invests in women leaders
- Chris Voss, former FBI hostage negotiator and CEO of The Black Swan Group
Learn more about the 2019 GLS faculty.
Register early bird rates good through June 25
|General admission, individual||$199|
|Teams of 10-24||$159/person|
|Teams of 25+||$139/person|
|Students, faculty (college/university or high school)||$89|
|Military (active duty, reserve and spouses)
To receive the military discount, contact NWC Summit team member Tamara Fynaardt.
|Northwestern College employees/students
Contact Tamara Fynaardt for the priority code to register at the discounted host site rate.
Enjoy lunch on campus
You and your team are invited to enjoy lunch on campus. We offer 2 dining options:
The Hub in the Rowenhorst Student Center will be serving made-to-order grill or deli sandwiches. Combo orders (sandwich, fries, drink) start at $6. Grab a table in the Hub or take your meal out to one of the RSC lounge areas.
Box lunch pre-order
Pre-ordered box lunch salads and sandwiches are $7 each. Pre-orders are due by July 26. If you also want to reserve a private dining space on campus for your team, contact Summit event manager Jill Haarsma for options by July 26.
Box lunch pre-order
Box lunch salads or sandwiches are $7 each. Orders are due by July 26.