A Northwestern education is for any student who believes an exploration of faith should be part of learning—even if you can't be a part of our on-campus community. That includes non-traditional students, students who don't live on campus, and students for whom the flexibility of technology enables them to take all the classes they want, when they want.
Registration for summer and fall classes opens March 13!
Northwestern's online programs and courses are ideal for:
At this time, Northwestern College cannot accept online students who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, or Maryland.
- People pursuing a career change or advancement in their field
- People who want a Northwestern education, but cannot move near campus
- People who need to continue to work while also pursuing their educational goals
- People who prefer the diversity of taking courses on campus and online
- People who require scheduling flexibility
- Students studying abroad or interning off campus
- Traditional students who want to take classes in the summer
Student Consumer Information